AI500 – The citadel.
DEA Agents have identified a highly fortified and strategically placed narcotics lab and weapons storage facility operated by the Los Verdes Cartel – A highly organised brutal paramilitary organisation that dominates the wholesale of illicit drugs and arms.
The DEA has received intel that the head of the cartel has announced a surprise visit to the facility to personally oversee the production and distribution of a new highly addictive drug.
Armed with this information the DEA have infiltrated the Cartel and placed agents undercover in the facility – their mission is to gather intel on the facility and help in the planning of the destruction of the facilities ability to make and distribute this highly dangerous new drug with the street name of “Frenzy “ and ultimately eliminate the Cartel’s ability to make and traffic narcotics, by whatever means possible.
However, the Government’s worst fears were realised when two badly mutated bodies were dumped on the steps of the Parliament building and streamed live into the homes of the nation as the Cartel now has the ability to hijack the nation’s TV channels installing a whole new level of fear into the population.
The remaining DEA agents have been scheduled for execution, which will be streamed live.
With limited time the government assembled a task force – Cartel Taskforce 17 or CT17 for short. Their mission is to strike at the facility, remove the Cartel’s ability to broadcast and rescue the remaining DEA Agents, whilst taking down the Cartel’s infrastructure and personnel at all costs.
This is your chance to make a difference you will be tested in an immersive mission-based weekend event playing alongside your teammates in one of the most unique venues of the 2021 airsoft calendar.
Welcome to the Ai500 The Citadel
Where – The Citadel, Dover, CT17 9DP, Kent
When – 2/3rd October 2021. Booking in opens on 1st October @ 3.00 PM
Games will run from 09.30 on each day starting with a safety/game brief, Saturday will finish around 5.00 PM with a raffle immediately after. Sunday will continue and play will finish at 3.00 PM to allow players enough time to pack up and head home.
Unless it’s an emergency, once on-site you will not be able to leave until the end of play.
Gates will be opened at the end of gameplay on both days for those staying off-site or wanting to leave to get food. Gates will be closed at 22.00 PM Friday and Saturday night.
We have 2 teams battling it out and they have traditionally worn Tan and Green.
CT17 are the ‘Cartel Taskforce 17th and are to wear anything Tan – Multicam is also classed as TAN.
THE CARTEL LOS VERDES
The Cartel Los Verdes are to wear Green – Black and civilian clothing will also be classed as Green.
No Team will be allowed to wear GREY of any sort – We have a third element that will be kitted out in Grey gear that will be inserted in by the organisers to disrupt gameplay, hinder objectives and present difficulties for both teams.
Ticket prices are £95.00 per player, this includes camping on site for those that wish to take it up.
Returning players from the last AI500 at Ancaster Leisure in Lincolnshire will receive a £10.00 discount, this will automatically come off the balance you will be required to pay IN CASH on the day you book in on-site.
Bookings can only be made via this website and spaces cannot be booked by any other means.
Only single bookings will be accepted. Any booking that has more than one player will be refunded immediately. If tickets have then sold out unfortunately you will not have a place so please only book yourself on.
Booking is only available via Paypal but you can use card payment methods through this system. A £45 NON-REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT will be required. Please note there is a £1.73 paypal fee added to this amount when you book in. You will receive a payment confirmation from Paypal, which will be your receipt of payment.
A further confirmation will then be sent from our Admin team with a questionnaire you will need to fill in and return. If this has not been returned then the Admin team WILL refund your payment and you WILL NOT have a place booked.
Please make sure that the email address tied into your Paypal account is your correct email address as this will be used to confirm your space and provide all further information building up to the event.
The balance will be collected in cash on the day you book into the event. You will not be able to access the site unless you have booked in and pay your balance.
Yes, we have a list! Unfortunately, there are some players that are not welcome at our events. Most of you will know who you are and not book in. If however, a name does appear on the booking list that is on our list you will receive an email from us and a refund will be given.
All bookings are subject to the government COVID 19 rules and regulations currently in place at the time of the game. We may have to ask you to provide us with evidence of a covid vaccine or negative test or even test you all before you book in. This is something we will have to see nearer the time.
If for any reason the game cannot go ahead due to COVID restrictions then full refunds will be given.
If you test positive for COVID then PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND. Again a full refund will be given with proof of a positive test.
If you have any COVID symptoms before the event please do not turn up. Again a refund will be given.
If you have been told to self-isolate because you have been in contact with someone with COVID then please do not turn up. Again a refund will be given.
If you are traveling from a different country and COVID restrictions have changed where you are and you cannot attend then a refund will be given.
All refunds are at our discretion and if we feel for any reason that you are abusing these rules then we have the right to refuse a refund. COVID 19 is the only reason refunds will be considered.
Masks may need to be worn in buildings, again this is something we will let you know nearer the time.
One thing we will say though is please do whatever you personally need to do to feel safe in these times even if that is not attending.
There will be covered space for sleeping along with a camping area for tents or you are welcome to sleep off-site in the many hotels and B&B’s around the area. The covered space is limited so please fill out the form you receive once you have booked in so we can be aware of numbers. We have the right to refuse camping to those that have not requested space.
There will be limited parking inside where the camping is available and once on-site you will not be able to leave so please bear this in mind when you arrive at the site.
Due to height restrictions no Motorhomes or Caravans will be able to park inside the Citadel and because of residents’ concerns will not be able to camp outside the main gates. Anyone wishing to attend with Motorhomes or Caravans would be advised to take advantage of the many camping sites around the area.
Anyone wishing to stay on site but is arriving with a large van (transit) will be able to offload their equipment but then be asked to park outside in a designated area.
There is parking outside the site but please be mindful of the residents around the vicinity especially when arriving and leaving.
There is a height restriction of 3.4 meters at its highest peak.
Camping is allowed inside The Citadel but there is limited parking space. At present, you will not be able to park next to your camping site.
No open fires will be allowed in the camping area but BBQs and small stoves will be allowed as long as they are raised off the grassland. Any throw-away BBQs should be completely out before being put in any skips.
There is no running water or electricity on site so bear this in mind when packing.
There is building space that we are allowing sleeping in but please bring your own bedding and beds as no facilities will be provided.
We will make updates to this as and when needed.
PAYMENT IN FULL
When you arrive at the event ALL Players will be required to sign in and pay in FULL (CASH ONLY). You will also have been sent and be required to sign disclaimer forms, one for our insurance and another for the site owners. (A number of documents will be available at the sign-in desk on the day, but because of COVID please bring your own copy signed if at all possible.)
Once you have booked in and handed in the necessary paperwork you will be issued with a game patch – this item must be visible at all times (ESPECIALLY WHEN GAINING ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SLEEPING AREA) if you do not have this item then you will not be allowed into the site so please keep it safe as there will only be one available per player.
If you lose your patch another can be purchased for £5.00.
RULES, MEDIC RULES, RESPAWN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN…
- A BB making contact with ANY part of your body or weapon is classed as a hit. Please adhere to these rules, call your hits and then respectfully take the appropriate measures.
- Each player will be supplied with one medic armband.
- 1st hit – Call “HIT??” loudly and then wait for a teammate to come and attach your armband, wait for a count of 5 seconds before returning back into the game.
- 2nd hit – Call “HIT!!” loudly and put your hand up. Walk back to your respawn point and pocket or pouch your medic armband ready for respawning.
- Dead players can be moved from the line of fire to have their medic band put on but please act responsibly and do not drag players huge distances. If you are that dead player and find yourself in the line of fire, please carefully and slowly remove yourself to a safe position within a maximum radius of 5 metres.
- Bleed out time is 2 minutes ( 120 seconds)
- Semi-auto play only – Single shot firing at all times (this also applies to shotguns with tri-shot shotguns are allowed). Blind firing at any time or in any situation will also not be tolerated.
- Ammo limits are strictly capped at 600 rounds per weapon (primary, pistol, or shotgun).
- Support weapons will be allowed to operate on full auto if fired from designated or fixed positions outside of the buildings.
- 1 x full box mag (support guns)
- 300 rounds for DMR (designated marksman rifles) These can only be used outside of buildings.
- Any player/s found to be abusing ANY of the ammo capacity or FPS rules will be classed as cheating and the appropriate measures will be taken.
- Always go back to the safe zone or respawn point for re-arming.
- You can only carry ammo in magazines – loose ammo is strictly forbidden.
- Low-cap, mid-cap and high-cap magazines are all permitted.
- Biodegradable BBs can ONLY be used at this site.
- Pyrotechnics that cannot be used are smoke of any colour, Mortars, Anything homemade, and tag rounds. All are not permitted.
- All pyrotechnics and grenades have a 5m lethal kill radius.
- Pyro kills are INSTANT and a player cannot be medic’d back into the gameplay. This is counted as a 2nd hit and you must return to your respawn point.
- All pyro should be used with caution and not thrown directly at other players. Any reusable grenades must be rolled along the floor only and cardboard grenades may be thrown however you see fit. Anyone abusing these rules will get a strike.
- Do not blindly throw pyro over walls, barriers or any construction if you cannot see what is on the other side.
- Maximum Mk4 Flashbangs and below including thermobaric and .209 primers for reusable pyro can only be used in buildings.
- If you have already bought MK5 flashbangs for this event and cannot use them anywhere else then we will allow them to be used outside buildings BUT if anyone is caught using them inside a building they will be asked to leave the site immediately and will not be invited back to another game. The flashbang rule has been put in place for the health of all players hearing and is a deal breaker as far as we are concerned and will not be tolerated, even as an accident.
- MOSCART’s can only be used outside of buildings.
- You may only shoot around barriers that have been placed for cover, DO NOT shoot under them.
Boundary tape is put in position to protect something, please DO NOT shoot towards it or investigate these areas. They have been shut off for a reason.
CHANGES IN GAMEPLAY
If we decide that a change in gameplay is needed then we will do so but only when there is a break or in an emergency when a ceasefire has been called. We will then gather you all together and announce the changes to everyone.
We advise that ALL players use full face masks at all time. The use of shooting glasses or mesh goggles remains at the discretion of the user and the event organisers take no responsibility for any injuries or consequences of choosing to not use a full face mask. If at any time a member of staff deems your eye protection to be inadequate or unsafe, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue play until an alternative is found.
Ear protection is advised for all players especially in buildings. The echo in there is immense and although we have dropped the flashbang db in the buildings it will still be loud.
Maximum 350fps limit for ALL guns capable of semi-automatic and/or fully automatic fire measured on a .20g BB. SINGLE SHOT FIRING ONLY ALLOWED FOR THE GAMES ENTIRETY.
Maximum 400fps limit for ALL guns capable of semi-automatic fire measured on a .20g BB. (Designated Marksman’s Rifles). SINGLE SHOT FIRING ONLY ALLOWED FOR THE GAMES ENTIRETY.
Sniper rifles of any description are not permitted for this event
|pistol/shotgun and any full-auto capable rifle (single shot only)|
|1.13 jls||BB weight|
|Single shot only DMR NO (HIGH CAP MAGS)|
|1.48 jls||BB Weight|
We have a 3 strikes and you’re out system for rule-breaking, please read the rules carefully as stating that you did not see them is not an excuse.
- Break a rule and the marshals will point out your error and ask you not to do it again.
- Caught twice and you will be asked to go back to the safe zone and sit out the game for 30 minutes.
- 3rd strike and you’re out. No exceptions.
All our marshals carry radios and all have mobile devices with cameras on. You will not get away with rule-breaking so please do not try.
Airsoft is a game of honour, take your hits, medic as stated and play the game fair and you will have a fantastic weekend.
Treat our marshals and other players with respect at all times and if you have any problems then speak directly to a member of the management team.
On-site facilities are limited.
- There is no running water or toilets on site for you to use in any of the buildings.
- Portable toilets will be provided but please bring your own toilet paper. Please treat these with respect, there will be a lot of people using them so treat them like you would at home.
- If you are camping on site then please bring your own camping gear.
- There will be skips provided for you to put your rubbish in. PLEASE USE THEM.
- A food van of some description will be provided for food and drinks whilst on site.
- Our main Airsoft Retailer will be Ammo Drop. They will be supplying a full range of Airsoft gear including BB’s, pyro, and much more. If there is anything specific you require or prices then please contact them directly. ammodrop.co.uk.
- There will be other retailers on site, we will let you know who they are in due course.
The following contacts should be used as required.
Game details or Rules : [email protected]
Booking in info : [email protected]
All information will be put on the 2 teams Facebook pages, if you have not already joined your team page then please do. If you do not have access to Facebook then please let us know on the information page sent to you so we can inform you of any changes.
Official AI500 Cartel Los Verdes
Official AI500 Cartel Taskforce 17 (CT17)